Caregivers - Work with us and discover the Trinion Difference!
Apply in person M-F 8am -5pm at our Anchorage office located at 3700 Woodland Drive Suite 500 Anchorage, AK 99517
By Fax: 644-6050
Download an application here. Click here for an application
***You MUST have a current CPR/FA license to be a Medicaid Provider.****
Do you know that we also offer a course that can open the door to more employment opportunities? Check out our current class schedule here.
Open positions throughout Anchorage, Chugiak, Eagle River, Wasilla, and Palmer.
Certified Personal Care Assistants (PCAs) and C.N.A.s in demand.
Day shifts and weekends available now.
Trinion Caregivers are insured, bonded, and supervised by a Trinion Registered Nurse.
Must have dependable transportation, be punctual, and reliable.
Some of the advantages to working for Trinion Quality Care Services, Inc.:
• Competitive pay
• Immediate benefits
• Training and support from qualified supervisors who want to see you succeed
• Fulfilling work by making a difference in other people’s lives
• Being a chore, respite or personal care assistant with Trinion may be the best job you’ve ever had!
Application and resume needed first, interview to follow. Once hired you receive 12 hours of paid training.
Trinion specializes in matching well-trained, compassionate caregivers to people who need some extra help with the day to day tasks that are part of living at home. Our caregivers provide personal hands-on-care in the home for elderly and/or disabled of all ages. Tasks are based on a Plan of Care and can include:
• Provide physical support in daily movements and/or range of motion exercises.
• Assist with eating and meal planning, preparation and clean up; dressing and bathing/hygiene and more.
• Light to heavy household cleaning and laundry.
• Assists medication (self-administered only).
• Transports and accompanies clients to medical offices and other destinations.
• Completes required written reports (including weekly provider notes, timekeeping documentation, etc.
Non-task based responsibilities can include:
• Provide emotional support and ability to effectively handle aggressive behavior, and/or specific needs based on individuals situation (ie Alzheimers).
• Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Must be able to make good judgment in decision-making and problem-solving.
Requires people skills and ability to handle stress. Reliability and professionalism a must. Must be able to meet basic requirements based on State of Alaska regulations and Trinion’s standards.
• Caregivers must pass a federal/state background check.
• Possess an Alaska PCA training certificate.
• and / OR a C.N.A. license (must be current in AK)
• High School Diploma or GED
• Ability to communicate in English with agency and client, both verbally and in writing.
• First Aid/ CPR certification from SDS accepted provider.
• Valid Alaska driver’s license and proof of auto insurance.
• Negative TB screening.
• 3 letters of reference from someone known at least 3 yrs; 1 personal, 2 professional (cannot be a spouse) or employee of Trinion).
We look forward to hearing from you.