Trinion Quality Care Services provides a wide array of individualized personal care services for senior citizens, disabled adults, children and other community members who need short or long term care in their home.
• Short-term recovery at home
• Hands-on personal care
• Medication reminders
• Personal hygiene
• Mealtime assistance
• Light housekeeping
• Worry-free companionship
• Transportation to appointments and shopping
Please call us at 907-644-6050 for a FREE assessment in your home and an individualized care plan. Service may begin within one to three days.
Key elements of our services include:
• Our experienced care team provides extensive care plan oversight to all our clients and supervision to our home care professionals.
• We employ highly qualified individuals who demonstrate our fundamental values in personal care.
• Each team member goes through our extensive training program prior to working with clients.
• We provide regular continuing education programs throughout the year. We pay employees for their time spent in training and support them 100% in their personal career development goals.
• Free resource library available to employees and clients.
Personal Care Assistance
These services are provided in the consumer’s home by home care paraprofessionals called a personal care assistant or “PCA”. Our PCA programs offer assistance with the activities of daily living (ADL’s) including bathing, dressing, and grooming; instrumental activities of daily living (IADL’s) including shopping and housekeeping.
Personal Care Assistance is provided under two programs:
AGENCY-BASED allows consumers (sometimes called clients but because we’re a non-medical home care agency we don’t use the term patients) to receive services through an agency that oversees, manages, and supervises their care and personnel.
CONSUMER-DIRECTED allows each consumer to mange his or her own care by selecting, supervising, and hiring their own PCA. The agency is responsible for payroll, worker’s compensation, insurance, required payroll taxes and unemployment insurance.
Respite care is provided when the primary caregiver, often a family member, needs temporary relief from the responsibilities of providing care. Tasks may include shopping, chore, companionship and general assistance.
Chore services include household cleaning, laundry, shopping, meal preparation, running errands and more.
Trinion Quality Care Services works as a team with many of the professional Care Coordinators in the Anchorage area to bring true quality care to our clients, and piece of mind for their families.